Rates and Services
All new patients begin with a 4 month New Patient Program. We will take a deep dive into your history, use lab testing to help identify the underlying cause of disease, and begin treatment. During this time hours of research are invested into your case and we maintain communication between appointments to support your personalized treatment plan. Osteopathic treatment beyond the first appointment, recommended labs, medications, supplements and other therapies are in addition to the monthly fee. The cost of initial lab testing, including conventional and specialty labs, often ranges between $1000 – $2000. These can be prioritized and stretched out over time as needed for your budget.
New Patient Program: $650/month
– 80 min New Patient appointment that includes osteopathic evaluation and treatment.
– Three 40 min appointments, one per month for the following 3 months.
– Continued coordination of care to support your personalized treatment plan.
After the initial New Patient Program you will then transition to one of 3 Treatment Programs. Each program is 4 months, providing varying Levels of care to match your specific needs as you progress through treatment. The more complex the case, the greater the physician time required for appointments, and for ongoing, in-depth research to create and adapt a customized treatment program.You may shift from one Level to another after the 4 months until the treatment goals are reached and health is optimized.
– Level 1: $325/month: one 40 min appointment every other month and coordination of care to support your personalized treatment plan. This is the most basic level reserved for those who are on the final steps of their healing journey.
– Level 2: $550/month: monthly 40 min appointments and coordination of care to support your personalized treatment plan. This is for those deep in active treatment, providing increased frequency of appointments and greater physician time for research.
– Level 3: $650/month: monthly 50 min appointments and coordination of care to support your personalized treatment plan. This is reserved for complex cases which require longer appointments and the most intensive physician time for research.
After treatment is complete, each patient is supported in continuing to maintain their health.
– Maintenance Program: $125/month x 6 months: 50 min of appointment time and continued coordination of care for your personalized treatment plan.
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine:
– Adult New Patient 70 min, $500
– Pediatric New Patient 55 min, $400
– Follow Up 25 min, $200 (Pediatric Patients)
– Follow Up 40 min, $300
– Follow Up 50 min, $400
You will receive a New Patient Orientation to familiarize you with the practice and our technology. This includes a customized patient portal and App, providing access to your health information, personalized treatment plan, handouts, secure communication through messaging, online scheduling, and supplement ordering.
Invoices are created to submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement for office visits, osteopathic manipulative medicine, and lab tests. Some labs may be billed directly to your insurance. Functional Medicine patients will receive an invoice after each 4 month program. Invoices will be made available after each osteopathic appointment. See below for more information.
Telemedicine is available after an in-person New Patient Appointment for those living in Arizona, California, Washington, Pennsylvania, and internationally.
To have an idea of what your insurance company may reimburse you, please speak with them before scheduling an appointment. Deductibles must be met before any reimbursement is awarded and each policy is unique. Inquire as to coverage for an Out-Of-Network Provider, Telemedicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT), and an Out-Of- Network Laboratory. Typical office visit codes include: 99204 or 99205 with 99354 for New Patient Visits, and 99213 and 99214 for Follow Up Visits. OMT codes often range from 98927, 98928 and 98929; all with a 25 modifier. Telemedicine is billed with the same codes as Follow Up Visits with a 95 modifier. Medicare, Medicaid, and some specific insurances such as Kaiser Permanente will not provide reimbursement.